Read Quran with Tajweed Course in English: Book
85% Booklet Free
- 100% Money Refund – Buy With Confidence
- Revolutionary Way Of Teaching Quran
- Instant & Unlimited Access to All Courses
- FREE Increasing Quran Related Resources
- FREE Online Quran Word by Word Translation
- Weekly Educational & Motivational Tips
What Our Students Say
This is our newest developed course which is being offered world-wide to teach reading the Quran with an absolute unique and easy method.
Flexible, because you can do it anytime, and anywhere, for parents and children alike.
Learn to read Quran in just 20 hours
You will study 20 hours in total, divided over 50 sessions in which you will learn to read and write Arabic with built-in tajweed rules in a revolutionary way.
We have identified 350 important words which occur in the qur’an almost 40,000 times or 50% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). These words are placed in relevant lessons in such a way that by the end of the course, you will know how to recite 50% of the words of the Qur’an with Tajweed.
In addition to that, we selected 130 important words that occur in the Quran almost 30,000 times or almost 40% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). For these words, we taught you how to write them and encouraged you to memorize the meanings too. So, when you finish this course you will be able to understand 40% of the words of the Quran!
What will you study?
After years of research our team of specialists came up with a scientific approach for you to learn to read the Quran in the most complete way. You will be learning the letters in the order of their articulation points (makhaarij) and associate them with a daily life object and action – rather than by learning in a standard ‘abc’ or ‘alif baa taa’ order.
Then you will practice them in the most occurring Quranic words along with their tajweed rules. You will cover:
- Exclusive Letter Poem to help you learn all 29 letters along with their articulation points easily on your own fingers
- Rhyming with actions – from letters you will be rhyming Quranic words which will teach you how to connect letters correctly and increase your understanding of the Quran
- Logical Tajweed rules – easily explained in simplified terminology using these Makhaarij groups in a natural way.
- Basic spoken Arabic & Amazing Arabic language facts
- Increasingly challenging exercises
What is the Aim of this course?
- Have you start reading the Quran with the right pronunciation and articulation.
- Empower you with knowledge of the right articulation points of all letters right from the start which will give you a tremendous head-start on others who followed the standard ‘alif baa taa’ method.
- Greatly improve your closeness to the Quran by teaching you 40% of Quranic words with meanings
- Enable you to apply the tajweed rules and help you to apply them on 50% of the words of the Quran in this course itself.
- Show you that learning to read and write Arabic is the best thing you ever learned!
Now you know how to read you can enter the world of understanding the Quran in Arabic!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- The all-in formula to learn how to read the Quran from scratch
- Included ‘Letter poem’ which ensures an absolute way to master the Arabic alphabet with the right articulation
- Effective, research-based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn through object associations and actions and rhymes to memorize easily
- Revolutionary learning program with 40+ features; from letters, articulation points, attributes to reading, writing and understanding words and rules of recitation
- Practice with a selection of the most important Quranic words counting for 50% of words
- Enjoy spoken Arabic and Arabic language facts
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
Life Changing Stories By Our Students
We asked our students their experience with our academy and below you can see their video submissions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.